- Nearly 2/3 of Washington citizens don't like smoke, at that's something all 39 counties can agree on. In 30 days, look forward to enjoying smoke-free bars, casinos, and bowling alleys.
- Confusing initiatives about healthcare and malpractice reform don't win enough votes
- As much as people hate gas taxes, they hate our current roads more
- 57% of Washingtonians still listen to the trash that comes out of Tim Eyman's mouth, but ironically, most of the rural counties in the state have him figured out. I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
- Seattleites are fed up with the monorail, and will be glad to stop hearing about it for good.
I guess I don't have much to complain about, believe it or not. The people have spoken.
And in a last-minute reminder and plug for my other blog, the Amazing Race 8 Travelblog had a special guest columnist this week, so be sure to check it out!