If you've never flipped through the TV listings on the digital cable, you've probably never noticed some of the funny descriptions for classic (and not-so-classic) television shows. Rather than just highlight some of my favorite, try yourself with one of my random quizzes. Try your hand at figuring them out and I'll post the answers in a future blog.
1) Book 'em, Danno. This is one of the longest running crime dramas in TV history.
2) Elite special agents undertook top-secret assignments in crackerjack episodes.
3) A landmark series set in an ethnically diverse urban neighborhood where every day is a sunny one.
4) A hip, Emmy-winning daily scrapbook of homers, touchdowns and slam dunks.
5) Exotic locations and unapologetically shameless adoration of celebrities.
6) Grandpa Simpson's favorite series: a courtroom drama about a cagey Atlanta defense attorney.
7) CBS reworked its successful "Hawaii Five-O" formula into a hit spun around a charismatic private investigator.
8) Ludicrously costumed contestants from the studio audience "dealt" with host Monty Hall for prizes.
9) A former cop gets a new identity and teams with a talking supercar to fight crime.
10) An adventure series about soldiers of fortune with bad attitudes and firepower to burn.